PRISTINE™ DIAMOND TIP MICRODERMABRASION
Contact Us Today The Pristine™ diamond tip microdermabrasion system is a non-surgical treatment powerful enough to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells, revealing vibrant glowing skin. The Diamond Tip™ offers the added benefit of stimulating new, healthy skin cells, without the downtime.
Creekside Medical Spa is pleased to offer personalized microdermabrasion treatments with the Diamond Tip™ system for patients seeking to soften, tighten, and smooth the skin, or for individuals with one or more of the following skin problems:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull, uneven skin tone
- Skin discoloration
- Mild to moderate facial scarring
- Rough, scaly skin texture
- Acne prone skin, enlarged pores
A Pristine™ diamond tip microdermabrasion session can be completed in only 10-15 minutes from the comfort of our beautiful facility in Folsom, California. This non-invasive skin treatment is safe, hypoallergenic, and produces visible improvements in the quality and appearance of your skin after the very first treatment!
THE DIAMOND TIP™ DIFFERENCE
Developed by Viora, the Pristine™ Diamond Tip technology improves on previous microdermabrasion modalities in the following ways:
- The Diamond Tip™ procedure is exceedingly gentle on the skin, reducing the risk of irritation, and ensuring a more relaxing and comfortable treatment experience.
- Traditional microdermabrasion systems use microscopic crystals to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells. Pristine™ microdermabrasion utilizes a precision, laser-cut diamond tip to carefully exfoliate the damaged skin cells, thus eliminating the risk of accidental ingestion or inhalation of loose crystals.
- Precisely calibrated vacuum pressure ensures maximum control at consistent treatment depths while dual action mechanisms stimulate the skin’s natural regeneration process, ultimately producing healthier, more resilient skin.
- The Diamond Tip™ microdermabrasion system includes 13 specialized diamond tips that have been designed to accommodate a wide range of skin types, facilitating our ability to create customized treatment plans that are appropriate for your specific skin type and problem areas.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review your microdermabrasion options and procedural details so that you are relaxed and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about Pristine™ DiamondTip microdermabrasion treatments, please contact Creekside Medical Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.