Contact Us Today Your customized facial will be performed by one of our licensed medical aestheticians, will last approximately 60 minutes, and will include the following skin rejuvenation services to target and correct your skin imperfections while improving the overall condition of your skin:
- Skin analysis
- Hydrating treatment
CUSTOMIZED FACIAL BENEFITS
Your medical grade facial will target and improve the following skin conditions:
- Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun damaged skin
- Blemished, oily, or acne prone skin
- Rough, scaly patches on the skin
- Enlarged or clogged facial pores
- Dry, dull, dehydrated skin
- Uneven skin tone or texture
Medical grade facials are highly customizable, and after conducting a thorough assessment of your skin health and cosmetic objectives, your Creekside Medical Spa technician will recommend the skincare products, masks, and at-home treatments to safely and effectively bring your skincare goals to fruition.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care.
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy.
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty.
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review your medical grade facial options and procedural details so that you are relaxed and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about the medical grade facial treatments offered at Creekside Medical Spa, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.