CREEKSIDE CHEMICAL PEEL OPTIONS
Contact Us TodayWe are pleased to offer a variety of customizable chemical peel options from industry leaders and well-respected skincare lines. Each peel is meticulously formulated to address a specific set of skin problems and formulas can be adapted and modified to better serve your unique skincare needs and goals. During your initial consultation, your Creekside Medical Spa practitioner will perform a comprehensive assessment to determine the condition of your skin while listening to your treatment preferences and aesthetic goals. This information will be integrated into your chemical peel treatment plan, while addressing your unique skin concerns.
Obagi Blue Peel®
- Patients with sun-damaged skin, wrinkling, creases/furrows, blemishes, brown spots (melasma), or facial scarring may be good candidates for this peel.
- The Obagi Blue Peel® is a medium depth peel that can be performed as an outpatient procedure with oral sedation and pain medications to ensure your comfort.
- These treatments are safe for use on men and women of all ages, skin types, and ethnicities.
- The active ingredient is trichloroacetic acid (TCA), which is designed to penetrate to the immediate reticular dermis (IRD) where it works to dramatically reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin.
- Post treatment, patients may experience mild discomfort and slight swelling for up to one week and the healing is usually complete within ten days.
Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE®
- This mild, salicylic acid-based chemical peel is safe for use on all skin types, and works through a powerful exfoliation process to improve the complexion.
- This treatment involves a gentle exfoliation, leaving you with little to no downtime.
- To maximize optimal results, we recommend a series of 4-6 peels.
The Reve Peel™
- This medical grade, medium-depth peel helps minimize the appearance of age spots, uneven pigmentation, sun damage, facial scarring, acne, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- The Reve Peel™ gently removes the top layer of the skin, and penetrates deep into the skin’s dermis.
- To maximize optimal results we recommend a series of 3-6 peels.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review all of your chemical peel options and procedural details so that you are calm and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about the customized chemical peel services offered at Creekside Medical Spa, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.