LASER HAIR REMOVAL: THE FASTEST WAY TO PERMANENTLY REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR!
Contact Us Today At Creekside Medical Spa, located just outside Sacramento in Folsom, California, Dr. Daniel Cooper and his team of aesthetic RNs and licensed medical aestheticians understand the frustrations of keeping undesirable hair at bay, and have equipped their facility with the Vectus™ and Elite MPX™ laser. Both machines channel powerful technology, destroying hair follicles at the root without damaging the surrounding tissues. These cutting-edge laser systems are powerful enough to rapidly produce high-volume, long-term results while remaining safe for use on all hair colors and skin types.
Dealing with unwanted body and facial hair is a concern that all of us have experienced at some point in our lives. Typical hair removal methods provide only temporary solutions with annoying complications. Shaving can cause ingrown hairs, folliculitis, and stubble formation occurs within 12-24 hours of shaving. Chemical depilatory creams have an unpleasant smell, may produce irritation or dermatitis in some individuals, and only provide short-term results that must be performed frequently to maintain results. Waxing can be very painful, has a high potential for skin burning and irritation, can be prohibitively expensive, not to mention the annoying fact of having to grow out your hair for weeks prior to being waxed.
Fortunately, laser-based hair removal technology improves upon the aforementioned options by providing a safe, effective, and permanent means of removing unwanted hair. Laser hair removal does away with prickly stubble, razor bumps, painful waxing experiences, and time-consuming shaving rituals, and will leave you with permanently-smooth, hair-free skin that you will be proud to show off!
BENEFITS OF HAIR REMOVAL WITH THE VECTUS™ LASER
- The Vectus™ laser features the largest spot size and most uniform beam profile available on the market today, allowing practitioners to rapidly remove unwanted hair from expansive treatment sites (i.e. the back and legs) in under fifteen minutes.
- Sapphire treatment tips designed with Advanced Contact Cooling™ technology protect the epidermis and keep clients comfortable throughout the hair removal session.
- The integrated Skintel™ Melanin Reader™, which is the only melanin reader cleared by the FDA, enables practitioners to deliver safer hair removal treatments that can be precisely customized and adapted to each client’s skin type/skin tone, ethnicity, and hair color.
BENEFITS OF HAIR REMOVAL WITH THE ELITE MPX™ LASER
- Elite MPX gives you the advantages of two gold standard wavelengths – the 755nm Alexandrite laser and 1064nm Nd:YAG laser – in one system.
- The 755nm Alexandrite is great at treating lighter skinned patients and the 1064nm YAG is the choice for darker skinned patients.
- Cynosure’s Elite MPX™ MultiPlex technology sequentially delivers Alex and YAG to provide customized treatments for ‘The Middle’ skin type. Multiplex technology allows you to select wavelength combinations, allowing you to customize each treatment for each patient.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care.
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy.
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty.
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review all of your laser hair removal options and procedural details so that you are calm and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about pain-free laser hair removal at Creekside Medical Spa, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.