WHAT IS A PHOTOFACIAL?
Contact Us Today An IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) photofacial is an effective, non-invasive treatment to help improve skin discoloration. It uses light-based technology to rejuvenate the skin while correcting uneven skin tone and color abnormalities. Photofacial treatments are comfortable treatments that can be performed on an outpatient basis without any post-treatment downtime, and are ideally suited for patients who have hyperpigmentation as well as other skin-related issues including:
- Sun-damaged and photo-aged skin (sun spots)
- Irregular skin pigmentation resulting from hormonal factors and/or lifestyle choices (i.e. alcohol use, smoking)
- Rosacea/facial redness
- Melasma and other pigmentation anomalies
- Wrinkles, fine lines, age spots
- Acne and acne scarring
- Scarring from injury/surgery
- Dilated blood vessels and/or benign vascular lesions (broken capillaries)
Although photofacials are non-invasive and do not require any anesthesia, incisions, or injections, it is important to select an experienced, knowledgeable practitioner to perform these treatments in order to achieve optimal results. Our highly trained and licensed aesthetic medical professionals are pleased to offer IPL photofacial treatments with Palomar’s state-of-the-art laser technology. Creekside Medical Spa, located in Folsom, CA, offers the next-generation of treatment options using the Elite MPX™ Laser, the MedLite™ C6 Laser, and the Icon™ Aesthetic System.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, located just outside Sacramento in beautiful Folsom, California, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care.
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy.
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty.
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review your photofacial treatment options and procedural details so that you are relaxed and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about enhancing the appearance and health of your skin with customized laser photofacial treatments at Creekside Medical Spa, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.