DERMAL FILLERS (JUVÉDERM® & JUVÉDERM VOLUMA, RESTYLANE® & PERLANE®)
Contact Us Today Injectable dermal fillers (JUVÉDERM®, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA, Perlane®, and Restylane®) are science’s answer to the body’s natural decline in hyaluronic acid levels, and offer a safe, comfortable, rapid way to rejuvenate your skin and restore a taut, lifted facial appearance. The result manifests in the form of wrinkles, lost of elasticity, and textural irregularities. Injectable dermal fillers offer a safe comfortable rapid way to rejuvenate your skin and restore a taut lifted facial appearance. Dermal fillers work by augmenting the skin’s natural HA levels, and by adding much-needed volume back into the facial contours. Dermal fillers are an excellent non-surgical option for individuals seeking to correct the following visible signs of aging:
- Tear trough lines: fine lines/wrinkles in around the eyes
- Laugh lines (Nasolabial Folds): lines and creases that run from nose to the corners of the mouth
- Vertical lip lines: lines/wrinkles above or around the lips
- Marionette lines: lines that run straight down the chin from the corners of the mouth
- Oral commissures: folds and sagging at the corners of the mouth
- Thin lips: either genetic predisposition or loss of volume due to aging
- Lost facial volume: gaunt, hollow, tired appearance due to loss of youthful fullness
- Unbalanced or disproportional facial structure: fillers can enhance facial features such as cheeks, chin, or jawline
LET US HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT DERMAL FILLER FOR YOUR REJUVENATION NEEDS
During your initial consultation, Dr. Cooper and his staff will help you understand the benefits and differences between each filler option, and will work with you to help you select the right one to match your unique anatomy, medical history, and aesthetic goals. Creekside Medical Spa offers the following dermal filler options:
- JUVÉDERM®: Created by the makers of Botox Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® is a safe, trusted HA-based dermal filler. Its gel consistency offers a smooth, natural-looking appearance, and is perfect for rejuvenating the folds around the mouth and lip lines. JUVÉDERM® is effective for all skin types and ethnic groups, and is ideal for patients with thin, sensitive skin. Results may be visible for up nine months.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA: Also a hyaluronic acid (HA) JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA is perfect for patients seeking to enhance and augment their facial volume, especially in the cheeks. As with other products in the JUVÉDERM® family, VOLUMA is hypo-allergenic, safe for all ethnicities, and does not pose any risk of hypertrophic scarring or hyperpigmentation.
- RESTYLANE®: Restylane® is a hypo-allergenic gel comprised of a biocompatible, non-animal-based hyaluronic acid, and is an excellent option for patients seeking to fill in lines and wrinkles around the mouth. It is especially recommended for individuals seeking to add volume to thin lips or improve the shape or proportion of the lips to bring them into balance with other facial contours.
- PERLANE®: Part of the Restylane® family of products, Perlane® is similar to Restylane® but has larger gel particles and utilizes a deeper injection. It an excellent choice for patients with severe, deep-set wrinkles. It effectively treats prominent nasolabial folds, but has not been approved for use as a lip volumizer. Both Restylane® and Perlane® offer long-term visible results; Restylane® and Perlane® treatments can be expected to last between six to eighteen months, depending on each patient’s unique anatomy and the specifics of each treatment.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, located just outside Sacramento in Folsom, CA, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care.
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy.
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty.
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review your dermal filler options and procedural details so that you are calm and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about injectable fillers, or any of our non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments, please contact Creekside Medical Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper or one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aesthetician.