MINIMIZE WRINKLES AND SLOW THE AGING PROCESS WITH BOTOX®!
Contact Us TodayBecause of the surge in minimally-invasive cosmetic enhancement treatments over the past five years, the word BOTOX® has become a household term to describe any injectable cosmetic treatment designed to eliminate and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. In fact, BOTOX® Cosmetic is a brand name for a group of chemicals known as neuromodulators whose function is to relax and inhibit the proper functioning of the muscles. Neuromodulators are used to treat a range of medical conditions, but over time, their powerful cosmetic purposes have become the primary focus.
BOTOX®, DYSPORT®, and XEOMIN®—the three neuromodulators offered at Creekside Medical Spa—can reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and can even slow the aging process by preventing the formation of additional wrinkles. Our muscles in our face are constantly in motion throughout the day. As we age the skin becomes dry and inelastic and deep folds and wrinkles begin to form. By inhibiting the nerve impulses within the targeted muscle groups, neuromodulators like Botox® relax the facial muscles, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and smoothing the surface of the skin. Moreover, by reducing the contraction of facial muscles, the formation of new wrinkles can be delayed and temporarily prevented. The result is smoother, younger looking skin and a more beautiful you!
When selecting a facility for your neuromodulator treatment, it is critical to select a safe, reputable practice, as the improper injection of neuromodulators can have a negative impact on your appearance, potentially leading to visible ripples, shiny skin, and unnatural restriction of your facial features. At Creekside Medical Spa in Folsom, California, respected physician Dr. Daniel Cooper and his experienced team of aesthetic RNs have the specialized training, knowledge, and background to work with unsurpassed precision and accuracy.
Creekside Medical Spa is pleased to offer its patients three of the most popular neuromodulators on the market today. During your initial consultation, we will help you understand the differences between the three options, and will work with you to determine which option will provide the best results for you, based on your anatomy, medical history, and unique aesthetic goals.
- BOTOX®: As the most well-known neuromodulator, BOTOX® has remained the most popular non-surgical injectable rejuvenation treatment in the United States for the last seven years. BOTOX® is derived from Botulinum Toxin Type A, and can safely minimize the appearance of wrinkles by 80%.
- DYSPORT®: Like BOTOX®, DYSPORT® is comprised of Botulinum Toxin Type A; however, because it utilizes smaller molecules, it more readily diffuses through the muscles in the target areas. DYSPORT® also has slightly quicker impact on facial rejuvenation, showing results in 2-5 days (as opposed to 5-7 days with Botox®), and has greater staying power, thereby reducing the number of required treatments in a specific period of time.
- XEOMIN®: The newest of the three major neuromodulators, XEOMIN® differs from other brands in several ways. First, it is composed of incobotulinumtoxin A. Second, it does not contain additional additives, so it is less likely to cause adverse allergic reactions. Third, because patients are less likely to develop resistance to XEOMIN®, additional treatments will continue to be as effective as the original treatment.
At Creekside Medical Spa, we understand that your time is important. Whether you choose BOTOX®, DYSPORT®, or XEOMIN® as your neuromodulator, you can expect a simple procedure with minimal side effects and no downtime. The wrinkle-reducing effects of the treatment should be visible within 2-7 days and should last approximately 3-5 months. Periodic maintenance treatment can prolong the results and help slow the aging process. For patients seeking maximum rejuvenation results, neuromodulators can be combined with dermal fillers.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, located just outside Sacramento in beautiful Folsom, California, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care.
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy.
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while correcting cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty.
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review all of your neuromodulator options and procedural details so that you are relaxed and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like to learn more about any of the non-invasive, injectable skin rejuvenation treatments offered at Creekside Medical Spa, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.