LASER-ASSISTED LIPOLYSIS WITH PRECISION TX®
Contact Us TodayLaser-assisted lipolysis (laser body contouring, laser lipo) is a minimally invasive treatment option that has proven to be highly effective for the targeted reduction of stubborn fat deposits, typically producing excellent results after a single, brief treatment session (approximately 1 hour). Laser body contouring treatments are designed to literally to melt away fat and tighten the skin in the designated treatment site(s), producing a leaner, more lifted and toned appearance. The medical-grade lasers employed during laser-assisted lipolysis produce photomechanical and thermal wavelengths that rupture and liquify the targeted fat cells. As the melted fat is suctioned out of the body, the adjacent blood vessels coagulate, resulting in less bleeding, swelling, and bruising for the patient. Dr. Cooper has equipped Creekside Medical Spa with the Precision Tx™ laser body sculpting workstation, featuring a precisely targeted side-firing laser with the ability to eliminate fat and improve the contours of smaller treatment sites (i.e. neck and jawline).
Precision Tx™ laser-assisted lipolysis offers a number of cosmetic benefits, including:
- Eliminates excess fat in the neck and chin area while tightening and lifting the skin and the deep SMAS tissue of the face, resulting in more well-defined facial contours and a complete rejuvenation of the lower face, jowls, and neck
- The skin-tightening results of PrecisionTx™ treatments continue to improve over time, as heat-stimulated collagen production leads to skin thickening and tissue retraction
- Consistently produces remarkable results with minimal downtime
- Can be used to facilitate toxin-free sweat gland ablation for patients suffering from hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Precision Tx™ treatments are sometimes colloquially referred to as a “Knifeless Facelift” or “Lazerlift” because they can produce rejuvenating results similar to that of a facelift with far less invasive techniques
YOUR PRECISION TX™ EXPERIENCE
Your practitioner will begin the laser lipolysis treatment by making tiny incisions in the treatment area, and then will inject under the skin before beginning the laser process. At the conclusion of your 1-hour procedure, a dressing and compression wrap will be placed around the treatment sites, which can be removed in a few days.
Because the skin-tightening effects are fueled by your body’s natural collagen contraction and production, your final results will take a few months to fully manifest; however, initial improvements will be apparent within the first few weeks. Recovery after laser-assisted lipolysis is much simpler than after a facelift surgery, allowing you to quickly resume your normal activities.
CONTACT CREEKSIDE MEDICAL SPA
At Creekside Medical Spa, our practice philosophy is premised on three key principles:
- Consistently upholding the highest quality standards in patient care
- Keeping abreast of technological developments in the field of aesthetic medicine in order to deliver cutting-edge, science-based treatments with a proven track record demonstrating their safety and efficacy
- Custom-tailoring each treatment to reflect our patients’ unique needs and aesthetic goals while addressing their cosmetic concerns and subtly enhancing their natural beauty
We understand the importance of having well-informed patients, and will take the time to thoroughly review all of your non-invasive body contouring options and procedural details so that you are relaxed and confident going into your treatment session. If you would like additional information about targeted fat reduction with Precision Tx™ laser lipolysis, please contact Creekside Medical Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your initial consultation with Dr. Daniel Cooper, or with one of our aesthetic RNs or licensed medical aestheticians.